• Select a School
  • Language
  • Staff
  • Contact Us
  • Careers
School List


Carrie Pipkin, Griffin School School Counselor
Anne Zimmerman, Griffin School School Counselor
* Attendance Liaison
* Homeless Liaison
* Foster Children Liaison
* 504 Services
Email:  [email protected]
Phone:  360-866-2515
Fax:  360-866-9684

Email:  [email protected]

Phone:  360-866-5914
Fax:  360-866-9684

Please check out the new Community Resource Links to the left of this page.  The new links cover Resources for Youth and Families . . .

Special Education and/or 504 Accommodations

Special Education services are available for students who qualify under state guidelines. Referrals may be made by parents or school staff. Students may be considered disabled under 504 even though they may not require special education services or qualify for them. Section 504 requires that schools provide a full range of special accommodations/services (IEP or 504 accommodations) so that students may participate and benefit from public education programs and activities.  Please refer to policy 2161, Special Education & related Services for Eligible Students.